April fools

 Last year, when I was in first grade, on April Fool's Day, our class visited another first grade class while they were at a special. My teacher, Mrs. Farley said, "Let's go April Fool Ms. Williams' class. When we got there, my friend flipped over all of the flexible seating, even the pillows! When we went back to our own class, Mrs. Williams' class was hiding in the cubbies. They jumped out when we came into the room and scream "BOO!" They scared us.

 This morning, when I came downstairs after waking up, my mom had flipped over our kitchen chairs. Some of the chairs were even on the table. Seeing the chairs flipped over made me think of last year's April Fool's Day. It made me miss school.

Comments

  1. That sounds like fun! Did you laugh after that? I miss school to. from Claire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance