Painting on the warmest day of the year

Today, when I stepped outside, I was expecting it to be chilly outside. But, it was so warm. I immediately took off my sweatshirt. We got out paint while my mom put some tape on our garden box. Finally, we used different colors and started painting. We painted each section a different color. Of course, I used purple first. It's my favorite color. As I worked, I wondered how the box would look when we were all done. "Maybe we should have given Rose a lighter color to paint with," I said to my mom as I watched Rose messily paint with dark purple paint.

Later that day, me, my mom and my sister took off all of the tape. I realized that if we painted the first coat white and then did the sections different colors, maybe it would have looked better. But it still looked good. I'm excited to get our plants in the garden and watch it grow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance