Moose and Otis

 

Moose

My dogs name is Moose. He is a Shih Tzu and he is very tiny. He is 11 years old and we love him. He is a little stinky because he has prostate cancer. Here a short story of how we found out he has cancer. 

One night my mom was working for her job as a literacy coach and my dog had a seizure. We all got really scared. My mom called pop, [ He is a nurse.] Dad sat with him and I ran outside and cried. OK I was lying when I said everyone got scared, Adi and Rose just sat and watched TV. Although Rose was watching him a little she really did not care.

The next day we brought him to the vet and he stayed the whole day and I was worried that he was not going to be OK. We went at the end of the day and the vet said that he would have to go again because they needed a cancer expert. He told us he was pretty sure he had prostate cancer and they gave us medicine. We gave it to him for ten days.   

We did not bring him to the expert because we knew he was old and it was OK. Now he is just fine and we make sure he is safe and healthy. 

Otis

My other dogs name is Otis and Moose is his brother. He is also a Shih Tzu. He is also 11 years old like Moose. Here is a short poem about Otis. 

Otis is a Shih Tzu age of eleven,
he thinks napping is almost like heaven,
I don´t now why he does not eat,
I think eating is almost like a treat.
He has a brother his name is Moose,
Their friendship is a little loose,
But they love each other to the end,
Even if they start to bend,
It is real love. 
We love Otis a lot a lot,
But don´t tell Moose,
It will make him HOT!
Otis!!!
❤️

Comments

  1. We love your poem. The shape of it looks like a head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance