Mulch

 ¨ Beep, Beep, Beep.¨

A truck pulled into the driveway with a bunch of mulch in the back. It said Home Depot on the side of the truck and I looked to see who was in the window. It was my pop and he opened the window.

¨ Here´s your mulch.¨ He tells us.

Suddenly he backs up and I wonder why if he is giving it to us he was leaving and not giving it to us.

¨ Back up!!!¨ He told all of us.

We all went to the path and backed up. My mom told my dad to ¨ Come here.¨ She said that because he was in the open garage. He ran to us and my mom put up the thumbs up sign.

Back back back he went. Now I was really confused. Then about 60 packages of mulch flew out of the truck and me and my sisters laughed.

¨ Again, again! ¨ Me and my sisters chanted together.

I was thinking that was so funny and what the heck!

Then Dad and Poppy opened the back and took out the remaining mulch. There were like 5 more packages on the truck.

I will never forget that funny and cool moment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance