The sleepover

 last night I slept over at my Mimi's house. We had actually gone there to do school because she runs a daycare and we work in another room but later that day we slept over.

But the first thing we did was wait till all the kids were gone and then we went on a walk. We walked to the Victoria Soto Park and then we walked around the pond and it was so much fun. We took a lot of pictures there was stairs benches and the bridge.

Then we went home took off her sweaters because it was really hot and we all got in the car and we drove somewhere. It took about 15 to 18 minutes. When we got there there was a Big Y. And I was wondering why we had to go to this Big Y when we could have gone to a closer Big Y.

¨ if you wanted to go to Big Y there was another one-way closer to your house¨ I told pop who is driving the car.

He told me he was actually show me the way to her hair appointment for later this week so she knew where was. When we drove home we turned our bodies and tilted whenever we turn or when went fast. When we got home we all got out and went into the house.

Pop got dinner ready and we got to watch a little bit of TV. Then I wanted to help with the table while pop was making the asparagus and chicken and steak. Mimi was also making salad and potatoes. I folded the napkins, put the forks and plates on the table, and I put the place mats on for everyone. When dinner was ready.

We all got our food on our plates and the potatoes weren't done. They were still in the oven because they weren't cooked. Everyone likes to do food even Adi who doesn't like chicken. I don't even get who doesn't like chicken.

Then we got to have ice cream and we got ready for bed. Adi And Rose slept in the bunk bed room and I slept in Coco's old room. He was really comfortable and a little bit weird because I usually sleep in a room full of my sisters.

I had so much fun at the sleepover with Mimi and I can't wait to do it again!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance