The tree house


I have a tree house and me and sisters love it so much, we made it so pretty so it is amazing.

Here is what is in it! first we have some painted rocks because we love to collect rocks and paint, so I thought perfect! The rocks have nice things written on them things we love and more. 

We also have little canvases that have our names on them. Oh and one has a unicorn! They are in between rocks and they are fun to look at.

We all love chalk so much that we decided to put chalk on it. We wrote rainbows hearts smiley faces and so much more on the walls. [ Well I drew them and they look! ] 

Here is a little poem I wrote about it :

You let us play inside your wood,
If we could even eat in you we would,
When we decorate you more and more,
Even when it starts to pour,
We love the time we spend with you even in the winter,
Although we do not like your splinters,
We want to play in you every day,
Because we love you in every way!

I hope you like the poem!

Comments

  1. Very sweet. Our yard is a special place. I’m glad you love it too. I like how your poem rhythms. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance