TREES!!! Part 2

 

As I said in part one there is a tree in my back yard that is handing from a vine. Here is the story of how we got it down.

¨ There is Pop!¨ My sister screamed.

There he was with a big rope. And he was pulling down the big branch. 

Dad came outside to help. I saw them talking. Soon after dad was throwing a weighted ball up the tree. Pop went first actually and when it did not go up dad had a go.  He made it in one shot!!!

¨ Can I video on your phone? ¨ I asked mom. 

She gave me her phone and I saw pop pulling, and pulling, and pulling. It was not coming down. Then dad tried. Nothing. I was still videoing in the hot sun. They kept swinging and swinging.

I gave mom her phone back because I was not getting anything good.

Then they tried wrapping it around the tree and pulling. It was no different. Then when they took a break, I started to swing and pull on the rope. It was so much fun, well so much fun until mom told me to stop.

Then they went next to the tree and swag and it was falling a little. and now it was going to be so easy but it was not coming down.

Then we all had to go in the house because they were attaching it into the car. I was so exited. We watched them hook it us and it worked. The tree fell down. It was so cool so me and my sisters laughed. We all cheered for them and we were so proud.

I will never underestimate a car again!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance