TREES!!! Part 1

 

They day started off great. We had walked to my Mimi´s house, made doughnuts, and we were playing outside with Mimi and Poppy.

Me and my sisters were jumping on the trampoline and I heard Poppy say to mom, ¨ That tree branch is going to fall off.¨

Mom looked. It was a big tree branch and he was right. It was dangling on a vine and the worst part was that it was hanging right above the trampoline. My sisters got off and I stayed on because mom did not tell us we had to leave. 

¨  Get off the trampoline. ¨ Mom told us.

Now I got off. I was not too scared. But when mom said that we would have to stay off for a while, I was devastated. 

Now, you might be thinking, oh just chop it off. Well it was a big problem, actually 2!!!

First, the tree branch was very high on the tree, and second... It was not our tree!!! It was our neighbors and mom said that they were very nice so if we told them they would be fine. 

Well I still wanted to write a script! So mom could act like one of those cool moms. 

About one week after we asked them and they said that they called 2 people and that they would need to bring a truck in OUR yard and it would mess up the grass. 

What will happen next?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance