BIKES

 

It was a nice day and an April break day as well.´´Do you guys want to go on a walk?´´ My Mom asked and my sisters.

We all said yes and went outside to wait for Mom. She was still finishing our dinner and was not ready. We were all excited because we got to ride our bikes and we normally don't on weekdays. I thought that I was the most excited.

I went in the garage to get my bike. I had to pull it out because all the other bikes were in front of it. Mine had to go first because it was the biggest bike in the garage. I guess that was a good thing but not in this situation. I had to do a lot to get it out. I had to move my sister's bike and my other sister's bike and wagon. Then I had to go back in to get my helmet.

Once my bike was finally out I was ready just start getting ready for the walk. I put on my helmet and buckled it. I went on my bike and adjusted the gears to the right gear that I want it to be.

Then I started to ride. I run in circles and circles and circles and circles until I had to stop. My legs were tired and and you know how it hurt to keep pedaling. Then I got back on and I made sure that my feet were securely locked on to the bike before I went off.

Then my mom came out and signaled us to go to the end of the driveway and get ready to go around the block. Our block is pretty big so the walk is going to be pretty long. I was excited!!!!!

Then we went. I started pedaling, then I petaled faster, then I petaled faster, then biked at my school speed and it felt good. It felt like I was slicing through the wind. It felt like I was a bird flying through the sky for my first time.

I loved it. I want to do it again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. You made your bike ride sound wonderful! I loved when you said you were slicing through the wind and you were a bird flying through the sky. Those are both great ways to help me feel like I was there with you. I hope you get to ride your bike a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how descriptive you were! I agree with Mrs. Surridge above- the line about slicing through the wind and feeling like a bird made me really understand how fast you were going and how happy you were about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance