DAD JOKES

 DAD JOKES

My teacher Mr. Stillway, 
Well when he shows up each day, 
He pulls out a box, tall and green, 
All the kids think that it is the worst thing they have ever seen,
¨ Dad jokes¨ It says on the side, 
laughing emojis, what a lie. 

When he opens the top,
I act like a cop, 
ready for things to come at me, 
Not good things bad things the worst you have ever heard,
My attention flies away like a bird, 
He shuffles through and picks a card, 
To tell him to stop is kind of hard. 

He opens his mouth and and says a word, 
It really is is not the kind of thing that I preferred.

They all yell boo but I give tens, 
I really don´t care what they think, he is my friend. 
My teacher yells, ¨ Just give me one.¨
I guess that I kinda like it just not a ton. 

So that is all about Stillway´s dad jokes, 
Here is only one piece of advice, 
Don´t try it out, it POKES!!!

Comments

  1. I hope you showed this to Mr. Stillway. I'm pretty sure he'll be flattered that you dedicated a blog post to his dad jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve been into rhyming poems lately. It’s neat how you’re also able to tell a story. You’re very clever. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great small moment in the form of poetry. I'm sure Mr. Stillway would love to see this slice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance