Easter morning

 


   I woke up and everything was normal. Then I realized that it was a special day, it was Easter!!! My sisters were screaming and I realize that they were in the hallway. Obviously they weren't listening because our parents said that we can only go downstairs at 8. It was around 7 a clock and we had to wait another hour until you're allowed to go downstairs.

  I pulled out my iPad and press the on button. I decided to pass time while watching a TV show. My sister's continued screaming while I'm watch the TV show. I waited about a half hour until the show is done. That I decided to go check on my sisters. They were screaming and jumping around. I could tell that they were excited about Easter. My youngest sister I was only 3 last year so she forgot all about her 2nd Easter.

 Then I watched as they went into Adi´s room. I decided to tag along because I had nothing better to do. I was bored. They were playing on one of my sister's computer. Then it was 8:59. We only have one minute until we could Rush downstairs and stuff our faces with candy.

 Then it was eight I was so excited. Me and my sister yelled, " Happy Easter!!! "

 We ran downstairs like maniacs. It was crazy. I rushed into the living room spotting eggs all over the place. And our Easter baskets were filled. I was so excited to get into all the fun. Then my parents woke up and came downstairs

" Go sit on the couch.´´ My mom told us.

 When they were done making their coffee we sat down and my mom said, "You can start opening them."

 We all went Crazy with opening them. I had gotten swimsuits, goggles, clothes, kiwi crates, and legos. All the good stuff. I was exited to start using them. But first we were going to go on traditional Easter egg hunt!!!

 "GO!!!!!!!!"My mom yelled.

 We all run around and hunted for eggs. We ran around happily. They were like bugs infested in our house. 

 It really was a great is Easter morning!!!

 

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a fantastic time! I have always wanted to see what those Kiwi Crates are like. They always look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Wren! Sounds like your Easter basket was just as full as Daisy's! She wasn't good at finding eggs though! Enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance