SURPRISE PARTY STRESS!!!

 


     It was a Monday, cool, spring day. It was also my uncles girlfriend´s birthday. 

     We got there at 6:05 and it now was around 6:25. Since it was a surprise party she did not know about it. My uncle had just texted my Mimi that he was going to be here in 8 minutes. 

     Everyone was behind the counter because we were at my uncles pizza restaurant, The Parlor. As we all ducked down I looked to my right and saw something. It looked so good. It was bread. 

     I had had some earlier but Mimi had told me to throw it out so I had no evidence. Then my mouth started to water.  

     Then a car pulled in. "Rudy!!!" Everyone shouted.

     I watched as Mimi pulled out her phone. She checked her texts and announced, ¨ He is coming in a few seconds. 

     Everyone was getting scared. I was too. If Rudy came in at the same time as Coco and Jenny, then all of our planning would be ruined. A man came up to the door. Apparently someone recognized him because Mimi rushed to unlock the door and let him in and lock it back up. 

     Soon everyone was back behind the counter. Almost 20 seconds later, Coco and Jenny pulled in.

     I could tell that she saw the banner because when she first came in, she looked straight towards it. ¨Hello?¨ She said/asked/knew?!?

     We all popped up and yelled, ¨ SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

    Everyone was happy and had a good time. And at the end, I was stuffed!!! 

Comments

  1. I laughed when I saw this…She said/asked/knew?!? in the end it didn’t really matter if she knew, right? It was the thought and being together that mattered.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance