SORRY

 

     Sorry, I didn't post yesterday; I was out of the house most of the day; let me tell you what I did: 


1: I left with my mimi and pop after they set up my mom's birthday present. It is a little book library in front of my house, it's green and really pretty. 

    2: We went to Home Depot to get pansies. A lot of them were dead, but Mimi and I were able to find some pretty nice ones. We got light purple ones that were big, light purples are were small, dark purples that were big, little white flowers with purple insides, and big white ones.

3: Mimi and I went to her house to plant the flowers while Pop went to get us lunch. We need to buy a few more because not all pots were full. 

4: After lunch, we did a little shopping, then went to The Parlor to work because my uncle owns it. 

Comments

  1. A fun Mimi Day. A list is a nice option for Slicing. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance