SHORT

 

     Yesterday I had a school dance and let me tell you what happened. When I first got there with my dad, my friends Sophia and Charlotte were not there yet. We waited a little bit until they came, which was about ten minutes. Sophia and Charlotte came and so did Nataly and Jordyn, two other girls in my class. We walked in together and in the hallway, there was a photo booth. 

     Of course we had to take a couple of pictures, we just had to. We all picked different paper holding things to have in the picture. I picked a balloon one that was very cute. When we were done taking pictures I realized that I had been holding the balloons backwards. We all laughed and then we went into the gym. 

     We found our friend Caitlin so we all hung out. After about 45 minutes, we were hot and tired. We had been running, singing, and dancing for 45 minutes nonstop. We got water and headed back in. It was very hot in the gym so we kept coming back into the hall to cool off. 

     After the dance I realized that it was short. 1 hour and 30 minutes was a decent amount of time but it felt like fifteen minutes. SHORT!!!!!

Comments

  1. Time flies when you’re having fun! So glad you had a good time. ❤️ mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance