Cupcakes

Yesterday, when I was looking for something to do, I found a frosting maker that my Mimi gave me for Christmas. We had never used it before. I came upstairs and asked my mom if we could try it. She said, "Try reading the directions." So I did. Later that day, we went for a long ride in the car, so we didn't have time to make cupcakes.

So this morning, we made the cupcake part. We all worked together. I added the flour, Adi added the sugar, and Rose added the milk. My mom added the rest of the ingredients.

When my sister woke up from her nap, we started making the frosting. We tried making it from the recipe card, but it came out too watery because we didn't have heavy cream. Milk was not a good substitute. Next, we tried using the powder that came with the unicorn frosting maker. When we tasted it, it was way too sweet. So, we ended up using regular frosting that we already had. We added food coloring and then put it into the unicorn maker. The unicorn wasn't really cooperating with us. It was hard to get the frosting onto the cupcake neatly. But they still tasted good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance