Dawn's House

One day my said, "I have somewhere to go. So, you and Adi are going to Dawn's house. Megan and Grace are going to babysit you."

I was a little nervous and excited at the same time because I like going to Dawn's house, but I had never been to her house without Mommy.

When we got there, I was still a little nervous. But, we went downstairs and played with dolls. They have a lot of dolls and doll stuff like crutches, a wheelchair, dogs, and a tv. Me and Adi picked our dolls and started dressing them up. At the end, they looked very pretty.

After we made a house with the dolls' beds, a couch, a dinner table, and a bathroom. Then we started to play. When we were done playing downstairs, we played hide and seek. It was hard to find a good hiding place because Megan and Grace lived there and knew all of the good places. They knew where to find us.

When we were all done playing, it was time for dinner. Grace had gone and got us chicken. By the time we were done eating, my mom was back. We told her all about our time at Dawn's house. It was so fun.

Comments

  1. Wow!! I remember that day, Wren! I really like how you described playing with the dolls and hide and seek. I also really like how you started by writing how you were nervous and excited and at the end, you really had fun! Can't wait to have you all back over! The pool is already open - now we need the warm, sunny days of summer! Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance