Dirt Cake

Today, I made dirt cake for Easter. You may be thinking "Dirt cake?!?" Yes, dirt cake and it's not made with real dirt, which makes it delicious.

First, my sister crushed up some Oreos. She used a rolling pin and her hands...she even sat on them. Don't worry, they were in a bag.

While she was doing that, my mom was putting ingredients to make the next layer. I did the stirring. We mixed together pudding, milk, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar.

Now, we were almost done. My sister Rose could only think of eating the dirt cake. So, my mom let us each lick a mixing tool-while she put the cake together. It was delicious.

We finally got to eat the dirt cake after we delivered Easter Dinner to my Mimi and my Grandma's. It so good. I'm glad there are leftovers and we can have more tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance