Easter Delivery


Last Easter, I had a great idea. A few days before Easter, I told my mom my idea. "Maybe the night before Easter, we could deliver cookies to Grandmas and Mimi and Poppy's houses."

I helped my mom bake cookies the very next day. I also made some cards with dot paint, tape, and markers. When everything was ready, we were ready for Easter.

Finally, it was the day before Easter and my dad brought me and my sister Adi in the car to deliver cookies...we were going to make surprise deliveries! The first house was my Mimi and Poppy's house. It was hard because they had company at their house. I carefully walked up to the porch while Adi stayed with my Dad, she was scared. I gently put the bag of cookies into the mailbox. I raced back to the car thinking, "Mimi will be so surprised when she opens the mailbox!"

Next, we went to Great Grandma's house. This time, my sister wanted to come out with me because my Grandma has the kind of mailbox that stands on the side of the street, it wasn't attached to the house. After we dropped the cookies in the mailbox, we ran back to the car.

The next delivery was to my Coco's house. His house had two mailboxes. We decided to use the closest one to the car. We were having so much fun.

Finally, we were off to make our last delivery, to my Grandma's house. This time my dad did the drop off because we needed to get home, it was getting late.

When we got home, I texted everyone and said, "Check your mailbox!"

This year, we are going to do this again...on Easter! We hope to spread some happiness.

Comments

  1. What an amazing surprise!! Everyone is going to be so happy to get some cookies tomorrow. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance