Easter Egg Tree

Today I went for a walk with my family. On the way home my mom said, "When we get home would you like to put the eggs on the tree?" "Yes!" we said back as we raced towards home.

So when we got home my mom got some Easter eggs and me and her started tying some knots while my sisters snapped the string onto the eggs.

Finally it was time to put them on the tree. Adi my sister just ran inside because she was scared of the bees. My mom said, ''Go inside," because she didn't want the bees to sting us. We watched from the door as my mom finished hanging the eggs on the tree.

I was happy we got to do the tree. 


Comments

  1. Wren, the tree looks gorgeous! I am so glad that you all got to decorate it.
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea! I wish I had Easter eggs around at my house to do this! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance