Family Bingo

One school day, when it was time to go home, there was a note in my mailbox that said, Family Bingo. I couldn't wait to tell my mom.

Finally, it was Family Bingo night. After dinner, I rushed to the car. I didn't want to be late.

When we got there, we went to the gymnasium. There were lots of tables set up and two teachers at the front of the stage, calling numbers. We sat down and waited for the games to begin. The first game was up, down, or sideways. We had a lot of bingo cards to keep track of. It was kind of tricky. Every time a number was called, we all got closer and closer to have a straight row. I really wanted to be able to yell out, "Bingo!"

So, the game kept going until my dad finally shouted, "BINGO!" I raced up to the stage to pick a prize.

When I got back to our table, my little sister, Adi, was really grumpy. She wanted to win too.

We had to clear our cards and start a new game. Before the new game started, our assistant principal shouted out some Turkey jokes...because it was Turkey Bingo. For the new Bingo game, we had to get an X. It took a long time for the first person in the gym to get Bingo. But all of our cards were getting more and more full. My sisters just wanted to win.

"B10," the teachers called out.

"BINGO!' me, my mom, and dad shouted. We all had Bingo at the same time.

So we all headed to the stage to pick out prizes.

In the end, we all won a prize. Thank goodness, no one had to go home grumpy.

Comments

  1. How lucky that you all won and even your little sister was happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance