Frozen Trouble

''Let's play Frozen Trouble!'' I said one night and my Mom said sure. So I went to get the filters from the freezer that were now filled with ice. They need ice in them because the last one to melt wins. But when I got there the water had tipped over. I was very disappointed. But my Mom said that we could do it another night.


Finally it was the perfect time to play and the filters were not empty! We started playing.You have to pop the dices, there are 2 because one has numbers and the other has weather. Sun means squeeze an Olaf for the amount on the dice.Wind means breathe on an Olaf for the amount on the dice. Rain means pour water, ice means go in an ice bath so you don't melt, snow means salt, and Olaf means nothing.My littlest sister, Rose won.But it was still FUN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance