Good Steak

"Tell us a story, Dad!" my sisters and I cried as we walked up to bed.

It took my Dad two minutes to think of a story. Then he started...

"When I was little I used to have a babysitter, named Thelma. Thelma was a really good cook," he added. "One night she made me and the other kids some steak, macaroni, and carrots."

My dad told us the steak was SO GOOD that when he was playing, all he could think about was how good that steak was. When he was trying to go bed, he could only think of how good that steak was.

He walked into the hall, while Thelma was watching TV. He snuck into the kitchen was the steak was still on the counter. Then he cut a piece and put it in his mouth. He took one bite and swallowed the steak.

Then, he began to choke. He went to the sink because he thought water would push the steak down. But when he turned on the sink, the steak just popped out.

Now, my sisters and I love to ask my Dad to tell us this story. It makes us laugh a lot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance