Hungry Hippos

We wanted to play Frozen Trouble tonight. But we got the Frozen Olaf's from the freezer, we noticed that the water had spilled. There wasn't any ice. "Dad! You didn't fill these up with water!" I yelled. 

My mom said, "We can play a different game." I still didn't think that there was a game cooled than Frozen Trouble.

My sisters and I went downstairs to find a different game. We looked and looked and we found Labyrinth. My mom said, "That will be too difficult for your sisters." So I stomped downstairs.

A few minutes later we came back up with Hungry Hippos. My mom read the directions. Then we started to play. We launched the balls and pressed the hippo levers that opens the mouths. The balls were shaking and shaking. We played two ways ways, the person who gets the most balls wins and the person who gets the golden ball wins.

My sister was being very competitive. So, I tried to play easy. But really, I didn't know how. We kept going and played a lot of rounds. Rosie kept yelling, "Eat your vegetables!"

In the end, we didn't care who won. We just kept playing. It was a happy game.

Comments

  1. I love Hungry Hippos, what a fun game! Great job making the best of the situation that did not start out the way you wanted. How do you play frozen trouble?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance