My Heart

My mom's friend Tracey did a slice of life today and she wrote something she was grateful for beginning with each letter of the alphabet. My family and I gave it a try for today's slice of life.

A: My sister Adi. I like to color with her. Also, Ace, my second oldest cousin.

B: Banane-My grandma makes these for us. They are fried plantains and I love them.

C: Cartoons and Coco, my uncle who drives me to school.

D: Dee...my Auntie.

E: Eggs...only when my dad makes them. He makes the best scrambled eggs.

F: Family. I feel like I have the best family.

G: Grandparents. I love my great grandma, my grandma, and my grandpa.

H: Harold, our elf.

I: Ida Carey, actually my Mimi.

J: Jaxson, my oldest cousin.

K: Kerry, this is what my grandma calls my Dad...it's his middle name.

L: Love. I love my family.

M: Mom and Mimi and Maverick-my twin cousin. We are just six days apart. Also, Molly. She
always reads my blog. Maine-where my Mimi and Poppy have a beach house.

N: Niceness.

O: Otis...and Moose. Our dogs.

P: Poppy and my only girl cousin, Prim.

Q: Quinn-my friend since we were little babies.

R: Rose. My baby sister.

S: Stone my youngest cousin.

T: Tulips. I think they're really pretty.

U: Unicorns. They're my favorite animal.

V: Viola Swamp-I like that book (Miss Nelson is missing) and lots of other books.

W: Weethne, my uncle.

X: eXtra dessert.

Y: Yarn, for making crafts. I like to create things.

Z: Zoos. We like to visit zoos as a family.

Now you know what's in my heart. Can you read it from the start?

Comments

  1. I love that you tried this for your slice. I also learned more about you from reading what you are grateful for. Everyone in my family did the same slice, even Al! It was fun to share. Maybe you can convince your whole family to try. Rose might need some help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Wren!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance