Playing Charades

"Can we watch a show?" my sisters and I asked my parents.
My mom said, "No." But she told us we had a new game called Charades.

We agreed to play. I asked to be the first person to go. Charades is a game where you pick a card and you have to act out what the card says. My first card said, "Choosing what to wear." I tried to think about what it looks like when I choose what to wear. I thought it would be hard to act out, but I held my arms up like, "I don't know." Then I pointed to my clothes.

"Wearing a gown!" my mom called.

Dad yelled, "Getting dressed."

Adi just laughed and laughed.

No one got it. I finally had to tell them.

We all took turns. When it was Adi's turn, she just laughed the whole time. Rose even took a turn. She kept whispering "superman" even though her card said "throwing a ball to a dog!"

We had a lot of fun. I just want to play again.

Mom said,"Maybe tomorrow."

Comments

  1. I love charades!! We should play when I am home next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance