The Drive

Yesterday, it was Sunday.  I went for a drive with my Mom, Dad and my two sisters. We decided to go for a drive because we needed to get out of the house. I had hardly been out of the house in almost a month and only been in the car a few times.

"Where are we going?" my sisters and I asked my parents.

Mom said, "We're just going for a drive. We aren't going anywhere." I was thinking about what we would see on the drive and I pictured us being out for a really long time.

When we were driving, we went on a bridge. It was fun because it went up and down. I was thinking about when I went on my first roller coaster, called Crazy Mouse.

After a short ride, we turned around. My younger sisters were being crazy. They weren't big fans of the drive.

We watched a Power Ranger movie the whole way home.

I felt so happy we got to get out of the house.

Comments

  1. From Uncle Weethne-It must have felt so good leaving your house! If you could have went anywhere yesterday, where would you have gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wren: I would have gone to Unicorn Land.

      Delete
  2. That must have been a long drive, sounds like a great way to get out of the house! What has been the best thing about spending more time at home?
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance