The Rainbow Window

One afternoon, my mom showed us pictures of people putting rainbows on their window. She said, "We could make rainbow hearts on our window."

First, we got some rainbow colored paper-red, dark orange, light orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. My mom made us stencils and we drew hearts Then, it was time to cut them out. My sister, Adi, wanted me to cut them because she liked my cutting better than hers.

Finally, we brought all of the hearts to my mom, one color at a time. We helped her tape them on the window. We started by making them big to little, and my mom said it would turn into a triangle. So we added a few hearts onto each end. Now it looked like heart rainbow on the window. My sister also realized that the tape would be on the side that people see, but my mom said that would be ok.

When it was done, it looked really pretty. We were proud of our work and hope people who pass by also enjoy our rainbow.


Comments

  1. What a fantastic idea! That looks so beautiful in the window, I would love to see something like that while I was out walking in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance