When I Lost My First TWO Teeth

In the winter when I was five, when I came home from school, I discovered that my tooth was wiggly. It was one of my front teeth on the bottom. I was so excited because it was my first wiggly tooth. For weeks and weeks, my mom kept telling me, "Don't wiggle your tooth." She was afraid and didn't want it to come out. All that time had passed and my second front tooth on the bottom was now wiggly too. My new grown up teeth were even growing in behind my baby teeth.

When both of my teeth got really wiggly, my mom kept offering to take them out, but I didn't want her to.

One cloudy morning, I was at my Mimi's house before school. "It's time for breakfast," Mimi shouted. I sat at the table waiting for my cereal. Finally, it was time for me to eat. I was so hungry. I ate so fast that I didn't realize that my tooth came out. When I was done eating, I realized that my tooth had fallen into my cereal! My Mimi had to use a spoon to scoop my tooth out of the milk.

Later on that day. which just so happened to also be my Poppy's birthday (February 5th), my other tooth came out! I was in my Poppy's car on the way home from school. My tooth was dangling on a string so I just pulled it out.  My Poppy brought me to the store and I got to pick out two toys.

It was probably the best day I ever had because not only was it my Pop's birthday but I lost my first two teeth.

Comments

  1. I cannot believe you lost both teeth in the same day, I am sure that does not happen to many people! Were you scared to pull out the second tooth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not scared. I just wanted it out.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Molly in that losing two teeth in one day is so rare! Did you put them both under your pillow on the same night? I like how well you remember the day: that it was cloudy, that you were so hungry, and of course that it was probably your best day ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance