Chocolate Otis

 

I have two dogs one is named Moose and one is named Otis. The are shih tzu and they are so adorable. Well not fully, one of them has a stinky butt!!! But they love us and most of the time we love them!!!

So it was a nice but windy day and me and my family were just having dinner. Now I can´t remember what we had for dinner but I can bet it was yummy!

¨ Today Jack said he likes chocolate cake. ¨ My little sister Rose said. 

I was just wondering why she said that, it was so random and maybe it was because no one was really talking.

¨ I like vanilla and chocolate cake, but not frosting because it is so yucky!¨ Adi said.  

I just felt like I should say something so I did

I said ¨ I like chocolate moose. ¨

Just then Rose blurted ¨ I like chocolate Otis!¨  

Everyone laughed so hard, but I laughed the hardest! It was so funny!

¨ Chocolate Otis is not a thing, chocolate moose is a thing.¨ I laughed at her

I will always remember that day, but mostly the laughing.🤣

Comments

  1. ¨Chocolate Otis is not a thing, chocolate moose is a thing.¨ HAHAHA! That sounds like something I'd say to my son who is four. Like Rose, he tries to make things up that just aren't "a thing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it’s so funny you wrote about this. I wrote about it in March. We share a lot of stories. You’re doing so well in this challenge. I love checking your blog from work to see what you write about. It makes me so happy to read your stories. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance