Glitch, Glitch

It was a cloudy day in Winter and I was on Zoom with my teacher and classmates. 

Recently my computer had been going black and it wasn't dead. I was always scared to exit full screen because it would just go black. 

It was our reading meet and we were actually doing read aloud.

¨I am going to put you in breakout rooms now!¨

We were going to talk about our book that we were reading, [ Well she was reading! ] I was exited because I loved to go in breakout rooms.

I was in a room with my reading buddy Jennifer. She is really smart and good at reading. 

Then my teacher came in and told us to go to Jam board. I was thinking, What if it glitches and turns black again. ¨ Well only one way to find out.¨ I whispered on mute. And then...

It went black!!!

Now usually we leave it alone for 10 minutes and so I left it for 20. Nothing, absolutely nothing. 

¨ Poppy!!!¨ I yelled ¨ My computer went black and I tried charging it and leaving it¨

He came in and looked.

¨I´ll call daddy¨ He told me.

So when dad came he asked me if I had dropped it and I told him no. Then he asked if I was messing with it, I said no. last he asked me if it was old, that was the only time I said yes.

So he brought me and my sisters home so he could look better.

¨It´s completely broken!¨ He told me.

The next day I used my mom´s computer and then eventually my mom bought me a new Chromebook, and it is a touchscreen!!!

I love my new Chromebook!

Comments

  1. My favorite line was “Well only one way to find out.¨ I whispered on mute.” I do this all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this one out loud to mimi. She said you forgot the part where you freaked out! 🙃

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance