Hanging With Mimi

It was a warm and humid day and it was my 8th Birthday! I was so exited but when we were setting up for the party I got to go with Mimi. I got my mask when Mimi came and hopped into the car.

We were driving to her house and when we got there she told me I could open a present. I did not want to because I wanted to open more presents at home. Mostly because I love to open presents. 

Then she asked me what I wanted to do. I did not know because I never do. She suggested Ice- Cream which I agreed to.  

We were driving to a Ice- Cream shop.

¨ What do you want. ¨ My Mimi asks me as she says all the flavors.

I pick the vanilla cone with a hard chocolate on the outside. We go to the window and order. The ice- cream was really yummy. My Mimi told me how she would bite the top and sip out the ice- cream  without breaking the shell. I did not work. 

We drove while we ate. We drove around Lordship because my mom wants to live there and we can not really find a good house that we like. We drove to the seawall and beyond.  

Then we went back to her house to get the presents into Poppy´s car.

I love hanging with Mimi!

Comments

  1. Your post made me want ice cream. Maybe we should go this weekend. We’re lucky to live close to so many people we love. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream and presents! Two of my favorites! I always make such a mess when I eat an ice cream cone! So much so that I usually now get it turned upside down in a cup so nothing can drip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance