Not Quite Cake

 It was a warm but breezy day in May. It was also my sisters Birthday and she was really exited.

Earlier that day we had made a goat cake because she loves goats. It had boxed white frosting [ YUCK! ] paper eyes, nose, and mouth. I thought the only good thing that would even be on the cake was the vanilla cake. [ Even though I prefer chocolate frosting and vanilla cake . ] 

When everyone arrived my sister came over to me.

¨ Look at all my presents!¨ She whispered in my ear trying to annoy me even more than she already had been.

You see that morning she was in my ear a lot. When she opened presents, when she played with presents, and basically everything else!

So as every party would go, only after dinner would we get desert. I don´t get why we can´t eat cake before dinner in party's!

We cut a piece of cake with a candle on it [ Because of COVID. ] 

¨ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Adi, happy birthday to you!¨ Everyone sang

She blew out the candle and then mom cut the cake. Before she cut the cake she took off the paper and  threw them out. 

When everyone had their cake my Coco/ uncle said ¨ Ew, this cake is too sweet.!¨ 

When I took a bite even though I didn't like it I ate more because I was still hungry!

I saw my coco throw out the cake.

¨ Never use boxed frosting again!¨ I told mom.

She didn't use it, at least not yet!  

Comments

  1. We sure learned our lesson didn’t we?!? Homemade frosting for life! 🎂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like homemade frosting better, also. I'm wondering if your sister liked that the cake looked like a goat. You made me laugh when you said: I don´t get why we can´t eat cake before dinner in party's!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked