Packing for school

 

Packing for school may not seem like a hard job and I guess it isn't but let me take you through it.

The day before school I need to pack my lunch. I do not usually get hot lunch so we need to pack our own lunch. We usually have the same things every day. 

 My mom packs my lunch and she asks, ¨ What do you guys want for lunch?¨

¨ Bagel!¨ I would usually say. Sometimes I would pick a ham sandwich but not too often. A few times I would pick leftover pizza.

The next thing we have to do is pack our snack bags. Some people use lunch bags but  I have a separate bag just for snack.   I pack my own snack. 

We have to have a fruit and a snack so for the snack I like to pick Z-Bars, Skinny popcorn, and sometimes Girl scout cookies [ If we have them. ] Others are corn puffs or what me and my sisters like to call purple bag.

For a fruit I like to pick apples, apple sauce, and grapes. They are so yummy!!!  

¨ What did you pack for snack?¨ We are always honest and we tell her. 

Then the day of school all we have to is put our water in our backpack.

And that is what we do to pack for school!

Comments

  1. Matias - I like the way you and your sister call it purple bag.
    Jerenz - I like the way you said the names of food, not just food.
    Ms. Clark - I love your voice as a writer. Whenever I read something you have written I can tell it is you. Your thoughts flow smoothly and you paint a picture with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you gave me some new lunch ideas, I’d gladly pack you other things! You’ve done a great job helping out this year. You are very responsible. Love you lots. -Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance