Painting The Garden

You might remember I already wrote this story but here it is again with different words!

It was a sunny day and so sunny we needed sunscreen. 

¨ Who wants to paint the garden?¨ My mom asked me and my sisters.

We all said yes because we love to paint. When my mom got the supplies I got the paint and she got duct tape. I wondered what she was going to do with the duct tape.

'' What are you going to do with the duct tape?¨ I asked my mom.

She told us to wait. I would so excited to paint because we were using new paint that we have never used before, but we couldn't get on our cloths because it wouldn't come off. 

Suddenly when we got outside she started making what I thought was diamonds with the duct tape. I wondered how we were going to paint it and make it look good after there was a duct tape covering the whole box. 

Now our garden is a weird shape so it would look good if it was painted. It has like three boxes in it that can hold dirt and you can put flowers in it.

When she was done we were amazed because it looked great but I had to ask her how we were going to paint it.

'' How are we going to paint it like this?¨ I asked.

But I guess you didn't hear me so I went in and got paint brushes like she asked. When we started painting she asked us what color paint we wanted. I picked purple because that is my most favorite color and I got a paint brush and started painting this little diamond. It looked so good.

Then me and my sisters were just painting and painting any diamond we could see and it looks kind of messy because it got all over the duct tape with my sister and I got a little bit on it but you will not believe what happened next!!!

When it dried it looked so great!!! Mostly because we took the tape off of the G Garden. I was the most impressed because I didn't know it was going to look like that when it was done. But I guess what else I thought which I can't even think of right now was not right!

Comments

  1. I love your garden. I wondered how you got it to look so good, but you explained it perfectly. Now I can make one of these gardens, too. Thanks! Mrs. Simon from https://kidblog.org/class/gt-allstars/posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out really pretty. I'm glad you included a photo so I could see the final product. What will you plant in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I actually made this a while ago but we planted many vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the post while ago, the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance