Picture day drama

 

Me my sister and my mom were at Target. I had came earlier and we came again to look for cloths for picture day. 

We walked to the kids cloths. We obviously went to the girls rack of dresses. 

¨ Where is the romper you wanted?¨ She asked me.

I pointed to the rack of rompers and pulled out the size medium flower romper. It was a purple with white and orange flowers on it. She asked me if it was a medium and I said yes.

We put it in the cart and kept walking. We went to a rack of dresses that Adi might like. There were a lot of cool dresses. There were flower dresses and my sister picked a bluish gray dress with white and other colored flowers. 

Then we went to look at shoes and I grabbed the shoes I saw with Mimi and put them on. I did not like them so we did not buy them. We kept looking.

We found a few threes of other shoes because I am size 3. We also found pink sneakers that were size 4. They were a little too big but I held onto them because they were not that big. 

We ended up getting them and my sister got the same kind. 

That day I learned that choosing something to wear is harder than it  looks!!!! 😂

Comments

  1. It seems like you did a good job of knowing what you wanted to buy, and I notice that you like bright colors: purple, orange, pink. I love pink shoes, so I'm glad you chose those. Choosing clothes is hard, but it you get ones you like, it can be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance