Spring

 

Spring

Spring is the time that the flowers bloom,
 when you can go outside and get some room,
It rains a ton in the spring,
maybe so much that you will loose something.

Spring is the time you hear the birds sing,
And all this happens in the spring,
There is a lot of mud,
but it is not my mom´s best bud.

Spring is the time we get a few breaks,
kids will do whatever it takes,
to keep the spring break going,
And the wind is hardly blowing.

Playing outside or wearing no coats,
I wish it was not Adi´s birthday so we get no goats!!!
It is Rose´s birthday too,
and she has no clue!

It is not Summer, nor Winter or Fall,
But it is great over all,
We love Spring on and on,
Where we play and play, until dawn!!!

Comments

  1. Matias - I notice some rhyming
    Ms Clark - great job on the AABB rhyming scheme. I also love how you paint a picture of Spring with your words.
    Hajeen - I like how you shaped the writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rose will love having a birthday! I know you and I are summer babies but I do love spring weather!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance