That kind of sleepover

 Have you ever been to a sleepover? Well I have never been to a sleepover with friends, the only kind of sleepover I have been to is a sleepover with my Mimi. My Mimi is what we call our grandma and although I am not with friends it is so much fun. 

We always start by me and my sister fighting about who gets to sleep on the top of the bunk bed because we both never ever get to sleep on a bunk bed because we do not have our own. Soon enough I just slept in a different room and it was all fine! It is fine because it is better than me and my two sisters sharing a room!

Then we pick a show and ice cream flavor. We always have ice cream and watch a movie or a few shows. Poppy always gets the most ice cream and me and my sister get so mad! One time we were fighting so much for pop to give us the ice cream that he ate is all! 

Me and my sister Adi always get to go when she asks us, not my little sister Rose, she is only three. I always feel lucky when I am at my Mimi´s house for a sleepover because most kids don´t see their grandparents that much. I also get to see her a lot because she has a daycare and we help a lot!

Then we brush our teeth and beg her to stay up longer! Of course she always says no because she thinks mommy will be mad when we are so cranky. We always tell her that we will just sleep longer, but still no. 

We love our time we spend with our Mimi mostly the sleepovers.

Those kind of sleepovers!

Comments

  1. I remember having sleep overs with my grandparents. They lived on a lake so we had a blast in the water all day. They also had a bunk bed where we had to take turns sleeping on the top. My grandma was also very good about making us go to bed on time even though we begged her to stay up longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Clark's 3rd Graders
    Ms Clark - Starting you story with a question got everyone's attention. Kids immediately started making connections.
    Sara - I like the part where you described fighting with your sister who gets the top of the bunk bed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance