Popping

 


     It was a nice cool spring night and me and my family were going on a walk. Before we had left, I had stuffed 2 pop-its in to my pocket. 

     When we left I had pulled out my yellow pop it and handed my other one to my little sister Rose. I had popped one popper. Seeming so satisfying, I popped the next one, and then the next one. 

     Soon all of the poppers were down and I flipped it around. 

      I put my head down and quickly moved my fingers, popping poppers. My fingers were cold but that couldn´t stop me from popping. Every pop, my fingers got colder until I had to stop. 

     I put my pop-it back into my pocket and stuffed my hands into my pockets to heat them up. In my pocket I was secretly popping my pop-it.  ¨ Pop, Pop, Pop.¨ I heard from my pocket.

     I thought it was pretty loud but no one else could hear it. It might have been because I knew that it was happening. I looked over at my family to see if they knew. 

     Once my hands were warm I pulled out my pop-it. It felt warmer outside at this point. 

     And for the rest of the walk I, ¨ POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPED!!!!¨ It was fun!

Comments

  1. I love your line "Seeming so satisfying, I popped the next one, and then the next one." I know that feeling, not with a pop-it, but I still know that feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance