The New Person

 


     It was an ordinary Tuesday, school, and at that time I was just walking in.

     When I got there I said good morning to the teacher at the door, Ms. Bloch. I walked up the empty stairs. They were empty because I was behind a few minutes and everyone was already upstairs in the classroom.

     When I got to the top, I pushed the handle to open the door and walked up to my classroom. The halls were quiet and I could not hear a peep. I wondered why. The halls were normally loud as the gymnasium when the whole school was sitting in there.

     When I walked in, there was a lady sitting at my teacher´s desk. That wasn´t the weird thing. The weird thing was that I thought my teacher was out, but he was standing there too. WEIRD!!!

     I still walked to my desk and acted normal. I put my stuff in my cubbie and then walked back to my desk. I pulled out my work packet and worked for a half hour. 

     Then we all went around the room for morning meeting and the strange lady followed us. 

     ¨ Everyone,¨ Mr. Stillway started. ¨ this is Andrea. She used to be one of my students and is here for the student teacher job.¨ My teacher said. 

     We all now knew why she was here and who she was. Now it was clear. And now it made so mush more sense than what I was thinking. I thought she was a lady who was just going to sit there the whole day!!! 


Comments

  1. I love the way you created mystery around this person in your classroom. I was really wondering who she was. Now I know....a student teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made this into a mystery. I wonder if you will share this slice with Andrea some day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance