Tired

 


     Today was a fun, but late day. After school when my mom came back home, we went to Jack and Graces house to play. We stayed for 3-4 hours and then came back home. This is what happened. 

     We had gone upstairs to get ready for bed. I could feel a yawn coming on. Since I was so tired I decided to go and sit on my bed. I ran into my room tiredly. 

     As soon as I sat down, I slowly started to lay down until I was flat on my back. I was so tired that my left eye slowly shut and soon after, my right eye was shut. 

     Don´t worry, I was not asleep. I was just tired and resting my eyes for a while. It felt so good to close my eyes. The soft blanket rubbing against my back. And my head slowly sinking into my sheets on my bed.       

     My sisters were screaming in the background but it did not bother me. I had to rest. I just had to. 

     Then I heard steps coming up the stairs. Then I heard my mom´s voice. ¨ She is probably coming up to tuck me in.¨ I thought to myself. 

     Apparently I was wrong. ¨ Did you do your slice of life? ¨ She asked me. 

     My head whipped up so I was facing my door and facing my mom. I wanted to say yes but I said, ¨ I will do it now. ¨ 

     And that is how I came to writing this story.          

Comments

  1. So many good details! I did t realize you were resting. You can always skip a day you silly girl. Even tired, your writing shines! ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your descriptive writing is impressive! I'm so glad your mom woke you up so that you could write this amazing slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your description and step by step actions in this slice are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance