A-Z THINGS ABT ME- 2023

A- Art class, because I have the best art teacher and I love to draw and paint. Art has to be my favorite special. 

B-Basketball because when I play it at Basketball Club, I always have so much fun.

C- CANDY! YUMMY!

D- Dogs, I have one, but I love to see dogs walk by when I walk with my family. 

E- Extra, which is what I am. 

F- Fish, which I hate to eat; it tastes like you took a bite out of the ocean. 

G- Great, which is what I am at in math.

H- Hilltop Drive, which is what street I live on. I moved here two Novembers ago. 

I- Ice cream, which I like in the Summer... and Spring..... and Fall.... and Winter!

J- Jessica, my mom's name. 

K- KARAOKE, LOVE IT!

L- Listening, which I am bad at.

M- Mimi, my grandma, I love to hang out with her. 

N- Not Ketchup, is yucky, disgusting, 🤢 🤮 

O- Omnivore, which is what I am.

P- Pizza is my favorite food. 

Q- Quilt, that's what I sleep with every night.

R- Rose, my sister, she's ok. 

S- Shirley Temples, my favorite drink, even though I only had it once. 

T- Tap, which I take but hate!

U- Unicorns, which I used to love. 

V- Vienna, my baby cousin.

W- WREN, I bet you can guess that one!

X- X-Mas, the best holiday in the whole wide world, DUH!!

Y- You are almost done with this post.

Z- Z End

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance