BAKING

 



Easter is tomorrow, 

and I had to bake, 

when I tried to think, 

my head had a quake. 

" Nest Cake!" I told myself, 

so I looked up a recipe, 

bought ingredients,

and that was the key. 

Dry ingredients, 

then wet, 

mix it together, 

and get what you get. 

Grease your pan, 

pour the batter, 

put it in the oven, 

hope it doesn´t shatter. 

Clean your kitchen, 

so mom does not get mad, 

time to take it out, 

does not look bad. 

Frost it, 

add sprinkles, 

Easter eggs, 

watch it twinkle. 

You´re all done, 

now what you do, 

wait for tomorrow, 

be proud of you!!

Comments

  1. I am proud of you! Thanks for makin g the cake. We should add a picture. It looks amazing. Love you lots. ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance