SCHOOL

 School

Every week day I come into school, 
Today I am going to tell you why this is so cool. 

Every three days I go to kindergarten,
to help them grow just like a garden. 
Then I back up to the fifth grade, 
so that in a couple of years, I can get paid.

We go to special right then after,  
Art, Music, Library, and PE, 
Art is my favorite out of the 1+3. 

When we come back we go to Mrs. Grindle for science and social studies,
in there we do experiments with all of our buddies.  
Time to switch back again, 
I sit at seat that has my name, Wren. 

Next up is math, 
this is right up my path. 
Math is my favorite out of all of the subjects at school,
it makes me feel as if I am swimming in a pool. 

Lunch is next, super fun, 
hold on, school is almost done!!!

After recess is reading and writing, 
they are both super exciting. 

Now it's time to go home, 
I guess that school is done,
but tomorrow will be just as much fun!!!!!!

Comments

  1. It always amazes me how you can whip out a poem like this so easily. You were just sitting on the couch typing away...I'm curious if this poem truly represents your feelings about school and if it does, how you can show these feelings more at home. I love that you get to help in kindergarten. You're really good with younger kids and I know this part of your day brings you joy. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you are quite the rhyming poet! Are you really going to get paid for going to kindergarten or was that masterful poetic rhyming??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely rhyming poem that took us through a day in the life of a fifth grader.
    Switching classes can be hard, but you found all of the positives in your happy school day poem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance