SLIDE








     It was a windy day in Boston, MA ( where my family was visiting ). We had just gone to a deli to get a sandwich and would return to the hotel to enjoy them. The deli was almost a mile away from our hotel, but it didn't feel long. 

     We were at a crosswalk, and in the distance, I saw a playground. My family and I are always looking for new playgrounds to play at, and so far, we have gone to every single one we have seen. " Can we go?!" I asked my parents while I pointed to the playground. 

     They gave me a look as if they were saying, " Of course not!!!" 

     " PLEASE!!" I asked them. 

     " Sure. " They finally said.

     We walked on over to the playground, which was about 5 minutes away from the crosswalk. When we approached the gate, I noticed something I had not noticed before. It was a slide that was very high up. It was about 15-20 yards up in the air!!! 

     My sister Adi and I ran to the slide's base to go up. The first part of it was a spider web. It was hard to get up because the spaces in between the rope were very small. I didn't think that I would make it up, but I just made it up. Then there was a slinky-type tube. It was a tube with spaces between and stuck out of the base. I was scared because it bounced a lot. 

      The last part of it was a ladder. It was a rope ladder that was really wobbly. When I got to the top, three people were in front of me, and one person was behind me.  The line was moving fast. 

     After about thirty seconds, I was at the front. I sat down, took a deep breath and pushed myself forward. I was going very fast, and it was so exciting. Then I hit a turn. It made me go even faster than before, and soon, I was at the bottom. 

     " Again!!!! " I yelled in excitement!!!   

Comments

  1. I think your writing is inspiring your sister. It’s fun to read the same memories from your different perspectives. ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance