Lake Compounds Water Park

Last summer, me and my family took a long drive to go to an amusement park called Lake Compounds. When we got there, we went on a lot of rides. But my favorite part was the water park. There was a big slide, a splash pad, and there was a pool. We didn't get to go in the pool, because someone had an accident.
 
There was a really big slide and a medium slide. I couldn't go on the big slide because I was too short. I went on the medium slide. We had to cross our legs and our arms. Before I went down the first time, I was a little scared. It made me think of the time my sisters and I put water on our slide at home. Going down the medium slide, that was still pretty big, was fun. But I was still a little scared because I was going so fast. When I got to the bottom, I was surprised because there was a pool. I fell but then I just stood up. I couldn't wait to do it again... but when I got back to get on again, the line was too long. I went to do something else instead.

Comments

  1. I love Lake Compounce! I used to go every summer with my Mom and Abbie! Did you have other favorite rides?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance