CAKE!!!

 


     I LOVE CAKE!!!!!! Cake is one of my favorite desserts and on my 9th birthday I needed a special cake. When I thought about an amazing cake, I thought about my uncles girlfriend, Jenny. She had made me a delicious, and pretty Ariel cake for my 3rd or 4th birthday and it was stunning. So when she agreed to make it she asked me what I wanted it to look like. 

     When I was 9 I loved unicorns so of course I wanted a unicorn cake. When I was in school, I drew a perfectly purple unicorn cake. When I brought it to my mom, she sent it to Jenny. I was not sure what she could do, but I knew Jenny was an artist. 

     A day before my birthday my mom told me that Jenny sent a picture of the cake, but she would not show me it, all I could do was think that it was bad. That was one of the longest days of my life. 

     When August 13 finally came I was exited and nervous. When it was cake time and we opened the first cake, it was the rainbow cake that my mom had made for me. Then they opened the second cake. It was a unicorn cake! it looked just like my picture so I had nothing to complain about. 

     It was also the best tasting cake ever!!!!! If I could do that day again, I would!!!!!!  

Comments

  1. We should add the picture of your drawing and the cake…although, I think maybe you wrote about this before?!? ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance