Peach and Pit

 In our house, many nights, at dinner, we share the best part of our day (our peach) and the worst part of the day (our pit). Today, we spent the whole day in New York City. We walked around and then we saw Wicked. On our ride home, we shared our peaches and pits. Our mom wrote them down and that's our slice for the day:


Me: My peach was breakfast because we went to a restaurant and ordered Oreo waffles. They were waffles with Oreos in the batter, chocolate syrup on top, ice cream, and Oreo crumble. It was delicious. My pit was that it was very crowded in the city. There were a lot of people bumping into me.

Rose: My peach was walking around the city because I liked walking past all the stores. My pit was driving home because there were so many bumps.

Adi: My peach was watching Wicked because I liked it when the winged monkeys were flying over my head. My pit was being itchy. We even had to stop at CVS to buy lotion. I had to smell them all to find one that was just right.

Dad: My peach was watching the girls’ faces during Wicked because I could tell they were enjoying it. That’s all I really wanted. I don’t really do pits. There was one smell. There was nothing alright about that smell.

Mom: Dad stole my peach. I loved sneaking peeks at your faces while you watched the show. I knew you were loving it. My pit was…there was no pit. It was a great day together.



Comments

  1. I think you’ll replicate those waffles soon. It was a good NYC day. Love you. ❤️mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your parents' peaches, and I know what your dad means about the smells that randomly waft in a very unpleasant way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The ¨ Farm ¨

Locked

Dance